Hosted exchange provides a hosted email solution that will stop unsolicited Spam, viruses and phishing attempts from plaguing your organization’s inboxes and making it difficult to stay ahead of messaging threats. How much time do you spend dealing with these issues on a daily basis in your own inbox, and what is the real monthly cost of lost productivity to you, were you to multiply that by the number of staff you employ?
Are you concerned about e-mail regulatory compliance? According to the American Management Association, 1 in 5 employers has had their e-mail subpoenaed.
Our hosted e-mail solution:
- Eliminates virus, spam and phishing threats before they reach your network
- Provides e-mail that is always available with an uptime guarantee
- Enables rapid recovery from unplanned disasters and network outages
- Meets regulatory compliance requirements for e-mail retention and reporting
- Delivers a Secure Messaging solution with full e-mail encryption
- Improves communications, task management and collaboration between staff and clients
- Deploys quickly without up-front capital investment and reduces maintenance costs
We mitigate messaging risks before they reach your network, reduce e-mail cost and complexity along with up-front capital investments, and help you address your compliance challenges.
How could your organization benefit from an effective hosted e-mail communications solution?
The business world is changing quickly, and our solution eliminates the need to make large capital investments to protect and maintain secure communications between your staff and your clients.
We provide you the opportunity to leverage technology to receive the same benefits that enterprise businesses use to communicate, schedule, manage tasks and remain informed about critical business issues and events – without the enterprise cost.
Allow us to help protect you from threats and disasters, meet compliance requirements, improve efficiencies and productivity and save on costs while growing your business with our e-mail solution.
Request A Free Consultation